2. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They serve various functions, such as remembering your preferences, analyzing website traffic, and enhancing your browsing experience. Cookies may be placed by the website you are visiting (first-party cookies) or by third-party services that the website incorporates (third-party cookies).
3. Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on ecommercemediaaps.com:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the functioning of our Website. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect anonymous data about how visitors use our Website, such as which pages they visit most frequently. This information helps us improve the Website’s performance.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and choices, such as language preferences, and make your browsing experience more personalized.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver content and advertisements that are relevant to your interests. They may also be used to track your online activities across different websites.
4. How to Manage Cookies
You can control and manage cookies in various ways:
- Browser Settings: Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can choose to block or delete cookies, as well as set preferences for how cookies are handled.
- Third-Party Tools: You can opt out of certain third-party cookies and online advertising networks using tools provided by these parties. For more information, please refer to their respective privacy policies and cookie policies.
5. Cookies We Use
Below is a list of specific cookies used on ecommercemediaaps.com, along with their purposes:
- wp-postpass_[hash]: This cookie is used to authenticate a user when they try to access password-protected posts. It stores the encrypted password.
- comment_author_[hash]: If you leave a comment on a WordPress site, this cookie remembers your name so that you don’t have to re-enter it the next time you leave a comment.
- comment_author_email_[hash]: Similar to the above cookie, it remembers your email address when you leave a comment.
- comment_author_url_[hash]: If you enter your website URL when leaving a comment, this cookie remembers it for future comments.
- tk_ai: This is a cookie used by Jetpack, a popular WordPress plugin. It helps to distinguish between logged-in and logged-out users and allows certain features for logged-in users.
- tk_lr: Another Jetpack-related cookie that is used for caching purposes to improve the loading speed of the website.
- tk_or: Similar to the tk_lr cookie, this one is also used for caching and performance optimization by Jetpack.
- tk_qs: This cookie is set by Jetpack’s Quantcast integration to help collect data on visitor behavior.
- tk_r3d: Used by Jetpack for performance optimization, this cookie helps to reduce the number of server requests.
6. Changes to this Cookies Policy
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy or our cookie practices, please contact us at hello@adminhumboldtech-com